The picture and audio are out of sync and the latter sounds like an echo when watching TV. What can I do?
This could be due to various problems with your hardware, software or drivers. You will need to check each of them to eliminate this problem:
- Update the TV tuner card driver and sound card driver
- Download and install the latest DirectX 9.0 runtime
- Update your Windows Media Player to the latest version
Adjust your hardware connectors. Since TV tuner cards vary, the following steps should be used as a guideline only:
- plug in TV cable to another port on the TV tuner card if available
- change the audio out cable of the TV tuner card to "Mic In" or "Audio In" port of sound card if available
- remove the audio out cable from the sound card of the TV tuner card
- Be sure to check the volume level of "Line In" and "Audio In" of your sound card
- Disable Time-Shifting option under "TV > Settings > Signal Settings"
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.